The below Child Care Services are seeking individuals for the positions as listed. Please contact them directly for more information about the role.
This is provided as a free service and as such Gold Star Child Care Training does not guarantee successful appointments or ongoing work. We encourage all parties to undergo appropriate measures before taking on staff.
- Busy Bees at BalcattaPosition Title: Educators
Other Information: We are currently seeking Certificate 3 and Diploma qualified educators to join us at our established service Busy Bees at Balcatta!
Busy Bees Balcatta focus on setting the foundation for lifelong learning by creating a challenging and insightful program inspired by Montessori Teaching and philosophies and want to hear from Educators who have the same values.
• Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework
• Current Working with Children check or ability to obtain
• First Aid and CPR
• Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively with children and families.
• Ability to work a variety of shifts Monday – Friday
A Day in the life of an educator at Busy Bees:
• To ensure children’s wellbeing, learning needs and interests are met
• To ensure the documentation of the educational program is in accordance with Service policies and procedures
• To openly communicate with colleagues and report any challenges to the Service Manager
• To assist children, families and new employees make a smooth transition into the service
• To be aware of the needs of colleagues, support them within the program, assist them in critical reflection and conflict resolution if required
• To implement the Services policies and procedures to a high standard at all times
• To be an advocate for our service, for children and the profession – as outlined in the ECA Code of Ethics
Benefits of joining our team:
• Support from dedicated and talented senior professionals – who can provide coaching and mentor to support your career development!
• Commitment to training, professional development/networking and career pathway progression
• Discount offered for team members who have children in care at Busy Bees Centres
• Team member uniform provided
We are committed to creating a rewarding experience for every member of our team. We offer the opportunity for you to develop your career, ensuring you feel supported and have the skills and capabilities you need to create your career pathway.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (07) 36321131
- Bilingual By Five CBD
We’re expanding and as such are hiring a number of educators in various roles. For more information about us visit our website or get in touch with your resume via email.
Contact Email – email@example.com
Contact Phone – 6277 0366
- Rossi Child Care Centre
Position Title: Qualified Educator
We require a Diploma Qualified Educator commencing Part time 5 days per week (1 full day and 5 half days) then working towards full days.
A vibrant, loving and genuine personality is a must.
Please forward resume and Working With Children Check to the attention of Teresa
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To add your available positions please complete the below form.
Vacancies are listed for 30 days unless otherwise notified.
Your posting will not automatically be added to the page, it will undergo a screening process by our staff before approval. You will receive a notification from our office once your posting is live.